Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Nothing is more important

Today was long day. I'm incredibly tired. The Bug is crying and refuses to go to sleep. He's had a long day. 

This afternoon was Bug's two year check up and everything with him is perfect. I am so thankful for his good health and growth.  It's something you take for granted until it's gone.  I have an old co-worker who has a son just a few years older than Bug who has been battling childhood cancer for over a year.  The family recently got great news that there is no evidence of disease left.  It's every parents worst nightmare and even though my son is happy, healthy, and thriving I am always afraid something horrible is around the bend.

Tonight I will snuggle my cranky son and thank God he's here, attitude and all, and he's healthy.


1 comment:

Rachel said...

Great post thanks



blogger template by lovebird