Sunday, November 2, 2014

It Happens Every Year


mentioned last year that I love taking family photos and again, this year, is no different.  I am thankful that we have such talented photographers available to us and that my boys are willing models.  It's important to me to see how we change. We try to take pictures all year long but at least once a year, usually in November we take family portraits.  Time goes by so quickly that sometimes I blink and my newborn is running around telling me jokes or singing.  I don't know where the time has gone.  It makes my heart swell to look back at the pictures we have though.  So many beautiful memories that capture us and our family as we were. As I hope we will always be; close and loving each other, happy and at peace.

I am thankful for our photographers.  The artists who have blessed us with their gifts. Their craft makes it so I can look back and remember the soft pudgy baby with his little faux hawk who turned it a shaggy haired toddler who then grew into a smirky little boy with such expressive eyes who is so full of jokes and funny faces.  It makes it so I can hold my family close even after they've grown up and left. 

Julie Paisley Photography

No comments:



blogger template by lovebird